- Senior experience in Linux development with both deep core- and application level knowledge
- Experience in Linux embedded and integrated systems (as well as on other platforms than x86)
- Extensive knowledge of C-programming, Bash, Python etc.
- Extensive knowledge of network communications and understanding the quirks with high latency/unreliable links (2G/3G/4G)
- Know the ins and outs of common Linux distributions such as Debian / Ubuntu and also have knowledge to spawning custom ones, for example with Buildroot
- Understand how to keep things secure and at the same time give bare metal performance
- Deep understanding of different container technologies and container management solutions, virtualization and hypervisors.
- Knowledge and experience of MQTT, Rocket, KVM, XEN, Docker, Kubernetes, (CoreOS) and relevant virtualization tools.
- Experience in software testing process automation, software robustness, fault-tolerance and understand how to develop things that can scale
- Engineering mind-set* towards system design and development
- An affection for uncomplicated (self)organizational structures such as XP**
1. The ability to see structure where there's nothing apparent
2. Adeptness at designing under constraints
3. Understanding trade-off's
"Communication, Simplicity, Feedback, Courage, Respect"