- Responsible for the physical layer algorithms development in particular related to 5G. Naturally, it
covers implement also new LTE-A features and troubleshooting in order to improve performance,
reduce implementation complexity.
- Analyse the research area and define the problem(s), derive and identify and define potential
algorithm(s), and perform extensive computer simulations (e.g. link level simulation). Document,
patent or/and publish selected ideas in journals or/and on conferences.
- The work will be done in very close cooperation with the other organizations within company
involved in 5G.
Experience and skills:
- To be successful in this role the candidate should have more than 10 years industrial experience in
wireless baseband development and strong background in wireless communications, i.e. familiar
with LTE and its evolutions and good knowledge on physical and MAC layers.
- An impressive list of papers and patents is a significant plus.
- Familiar with Matlab, C,C++ languages, and scripting (perl, python, etc).
- A PhD Degree in computer science, EE, wireless communication or equivalent background is highly
- Prior experience from international and multicultural work is preferred.
- As we are a global company the candidate must be able to communicate fluently in English, both
verbally and in writing Good social and networking skills to support teamwork in project groups as
well as ability to work independently.
Location: Lund, Sweden