- Analyze requirements and trends in industry relevant for the LTE-A and 5G modem architecture
- In cooperation with product development and system engineering teams develop hardware and
software architectures for 5G and multimode modem functionality
- Analyzing and setting requirements for 5G and multimodem functionality, including inter-RAT,
DSDS/DSDA, RF coexistence with e.g. Wifi
- Work in close cooperation with our standardization organizations and the algorithm research
- Identify issues and drive solutions
Experience and skills:
- To be successful in this role the candidate should have at least 10 years of background in modem
system development and design
- An MSc degree or higher in computer science or electrical engineering in wireless communication
- As we are a global company the candidate must be able to communicate fluently in English, both
verbally and in writing. Some business travels a few times per year is expected. Good social and
networking skills to support teamwork in project groups as well as ability to work independently.
Location: Lund, Sweden.